Click on event titles to view details. Note the location of the event as it could be in MA, NH, FL, TX, etc. Want the same event in your chapter or have a great idea for a new event? Submit it via the IPPW Suggest an Event form.
RSVP from within the event, the right sidebar, or click on Contact Us > Event RSVP.
Scheduled IPPW Events Listed Below Are For ALL LOCATIONS:
We're working on posting incredible programs. Please check back or contact us for further information.
Sun20Nov20161 pm - 4 pmForever Yoga, LLC, 51 Main St, Wilton, NH 03086
Energy and Relationships: Mastering the Invisible
MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT: Contact Karen Kallie.
Cost: $50.00 (Energy Assessment and Workbook included). 20% discount for IPPW Members ($40.00)
The holidays are coming!
Family, social and professional gatherings will be on the upswing. Will you survive or thrive through them?
Would you like to learn the secret to:
- Reduce Holiday Social Stress
- Create ease in all your relationships
- Enhance healthy communication
- Easily say “no” to control dramas with no conflict
- Greater freedom, intimacy and connection
In this three hour workshop where you will learn how to easily:
- Eliminate stressful interactions
- Create and maintain effective healthy boundaries
- Improve communication and connection in all relationships
- Eliminate energy hooks, drains and negative exchanges
- Use energetic methods to enhance communication and cooperation
- Engage subtle energy for greater compassion and understanding
- Positively interact with 6 major types of energetic dysfunction
3 Contact hours available for nurses
Karen Kallie is a Nurse-Psychotherapist with advanced training in Mind-Body Medicine, Energy Psychology and Chakra Healing. She received her nursing degree from Mass. General Hospital and her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Lesley College. Karen is certified in Mind-Body Medicine, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Interactive Guided Imagery, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, Emotional Freedom Technique and Quantum Psychology.