Click on event titles to view details. Note the location of the event as it could be in MA, NH, FL, TX, etc. Want the same event in your chapter or have a great idea for a new event? Submit it via the IPPW Suggest an Event form.
RSVP from within the event, the right sidebar, or click on Contact Us > Event RSVP.
Scheduled IPPW Events Listed Below Are For ALL LOCATIONS:
Sat16Feb201910:00 am - 2:00 pmWall Street Tower Community Room • 555 Canal Street • Manchester, NH
Be Thankful • Be Appreciative • Be Grateful
We're back in Manchester for another exciting program!
Positive Action Produces Positive Results
A caring deed, a kind word and a grateful heart can provide the world with encouragement and empowering positive energy. If you are a positive woman, a sometimes-positive woman or want to become a more positive woman – this day is dedicated to you. Be In the Presence of Positive Women and let osmosis work it’s magic. Surround yourself in loving energy as we gather for a day of positivity.
Program includes Networking and three amazing speakers:
Debby Hoffman Adair: Find Something Nice to Say – The Power of Compliments
Nancy Zare: Appreciation Marketing on Fire –Convert Leads to Clients
Vijaya "Viju" Natarajan: Words of wisdom - Global Gratitude
Date: Saturday, February 16, 2019 Time: 10 am to 2 pm
Where: Wall Street Tower Community Room 555 Canal Street, Manchester, NH
Cost: Bring a food item to share for our Pot Luck Lunch
RSVP a must: Call, Text or Email Debby at 603-731-0116 or use the IPPW Event form or email Debby@DebbyAdair.com.
Sat25Feb201712:30 - 2 PMHeartsong Energy Healing 1461 Hooksett Rd, Unit C-6, Hooksett, NH 03106
Self-Care From The Inside Out
Deep self-care is a learned skill. Come discover how to…
1. Put yourself “on your list”! Prioritize your wellbeing!
2. Make space for practices that release stress, build vitality and connect with inner peace
3. Learn how to create a holistic self-care toolbox In this workshop you will learn skills and practices to…
Quiet average thinking mind; connect with higher guidance and intuition
Release fear and develop authentic greater security and stability
Detach from the stress of lower thought and feeling
Cultivate stress-less being
Open to your authentic power
Neuroplasticity, subtle energy competency and stress reduction methods blend to create energy that is abundant, free flowing and coherent. In this state of flow you discover ease, optimal wellbeing and an easy ability to express your true nature…your authentic Self.
* An easy way to sense energy to open to flow states
* How to clear tense or negative energy in one minute or less
* Methods to create greater vitality, inner peace and resiliency
* Ground and center energy for greater clarity, concentration and well being
* Heal, revitalize and rebalance the energy from the inside out
* Develop coherence for optimal health, intuition and soul-full living Karen Kallie is a Nurse-Psychotherapist with advanced training in Mind-Body Medicine and Energy Psychology. She received her nursing degree from Mass. General Hospital and her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Lesley College. Karen is certified in Mind-Body Medicine, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Interactive Guided Imagery, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, Emotional Freedom Technique and Quantum Psychology.
More than 30 years of experience have enabled her to integrate the principles of Mind-Body Medicine and Energy Psychology into nursing, counseling and stress management bringing a dynamic synthesis of Eastern and Western approaches to her practice.