Our Theme: The Masquerade Ball – Cinderella Doesn’t Live Here Anymore
View Wells, ME Retreat Flyer.
It’s time to put away the glass slipper, to stop waiting for the handsome prince to rescue us and to stop hiding behind our masks of insecurities.
Our phase of blaming the world for everything gone wrong is over. The time has come for taking responsibility for our life and taking inventory of our situation is at hand. We Need Empowerment… and the only one who can give it to us is ourselves.
No more playing victim or seeing the glass as “half empty.” Gone is the, “whoa is me,” attitude.
Instead, it is time to approach life with an all-out smattering of love and gratitude. We don’t need to hide anymore.
Embrace your spirit. Unmask the real you. Become your Authentic Self!
November 6, 7, 8 & 9 in Wells Beach, ME Thursday after 4pm-check out 11am Sunday
IPPW Members: $250* | Non Members: $350*
IPPW Day Tripper Program only: $150 | Non Member Day Tripper Program only: $250
Retreat Fee includes:
- Three Night Overnight Accommodations * NOTE: We are sharing queen size beds … two people to a room with private bath, full kitchens and living area. This place is adorable.
- Complete retreat materials included in our weekend … we are making personal artistic masks – so much fun! Plus lots of topic driven conversations for sharing and personal growth.
- Private One Hour “one-on-one” Coaching Session with Debby
- Saturday night dinner at Mike’s Clam Shack – *Full tuition attendees only*
- The Pool is open, the Hot Tub is fired up! The Exercise room is available and walks on the beach a must.
- Pampering is on our agenda with two massage therapists on site to sooth weary muscles (extra fee).
- Lots of Girlfriend Connection time is built into each day.
Reservations are a must, and time is of the essence. We can accommodate 12 women for this retreat and we already have reservations for 6.
To RSVP, use our IPPW Event form or call Debby at 603-731-0116.
With prices like these, a full non refundable payment is due with reservation.