We’ve booked an adorable condo in the quaint town of Ashland, NH. With its cozy coffee shops, restaurants, and plenty of natural inspiration, Ashland was the perfect choice for our retreat. This time, we’ll focus on writers who have completed at least some of their project.
If you need editing help, be sure to plan some one-on-one time with Coach Kathleen or Debby. They’ll help you present your prose, brainstorm catchy titles, and assist you to create and market your masterpiece.
$650 Price includes:
- 2 nights (shared) lodging
- Friday evening crock pot supper
- Saturday breakfast and lunch
- Saturday dinner at the world famous Common Man Restaurant ($20 voucher)
- Sunday breakfast
- Sunday lunch at the home of author Lynn Durham, “From Frazzled to Fantastic”
- Sunday evening salad and sandwiches.
Cost for the all-inclusive weekend.
But wait – there’s more!
Additional nights in the condo (@ $50 each)
*Exclusive of food or editing services.
But wait – there’s even more!
IPPW Members receive a 20% discount off the full weekend amount!
Retreat is limited to 5 participants. A 50% non-‐refundable deposit will secure your space. Balance due Friday, March 29. You’ve got a book in your heart – let us help you bring it
into your hands.
Contact Debby for more information.