MEMBER SPONSORED EVENT: Contact Karen Kallie.
Cost: $50.00 (Energy Assessment and Workbook included). 20% discount for IPPW Members ($40.00)
The holidays are coming!
Family, social and professional gatherings will be on the upswing. Will you survive or thrive through them?
Would you like to learn the secret to:
- Reduce Holiday Social Stress
- Create ease in all your relationships
- Enhance healthy communication
- Easily say “no” to control dramas with no conflict
- Greater freedom, intimacy and connection
In this three hour workshop where you will learn how to easily:
- Eliminate stressful interactions
- Create and maintain effective healthy boundaries
- Improve communication and connection in all relationships
- Eliminate energy hooks, drains and negative exchanges
- Use energetic methods to enhance communication and cooperation
- Engage subtle energy for greater compassion and understanding
- Positively interact with 6 major types of energetic dysfunction
3 Contact hours available for nurses
Karen Kallie is a Nurse-Psychotherapist with advanced training in Mind-Body Medicine, Energy Psychology and Chakra Healing. She received her nursing degree from Mass. General Hospital and her Masters in Counseling Psychology from Lesley College. Karen is certified in Mind-Body Medicine, Ericksonian Hypnosis, Interactive Guided Imagery, Reiki, Therapeutic Touch, Emotional Freedom Technique and Quantum Psychology.